Permanent Visa Programs
- Express Entry: This is a points-based program that allows skilled workers to apply for permanent residency. Candidates are assessed based on factors such as age, education, language proficiency, and work experience.
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs): These are immigration programs offered by individual provinces and territories to address their specific labour market needs. Each PNP has its own set of eligibility criteria.
- Business Immigration Programs: These programs are designed for individuals who want to invest in and manage a business in Canada. They include IMP, Self-employed and Immigrant Investor Programs.
- Pilot Programs such as Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program, and the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program
- Start-Up Visa: Read more
- Spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner: This category allows a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to sponsor their legal spouse or partner, as well as their common-law partner or conjugal partner.
- Dependent child: A Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor their dependent child, including an adopted child, a stepchild, or a child under legal guardianship.
- Parent or grandparent: A Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor their parent or grandparent, provided that the sponsor can meet certain financial requirements.
- Other eligible relatives: In some cases, other eligible relatives, such as a sibling, niece or nephew, or grandchild, may be sponsored under the Family Sponsorship program, but only in specific circumstances, such as if they are an orphan, under the age of 18 and not married or in a common-law relationship.
Discovering Work Visas
There are more than 8 different work permits that you can apply
Visitor & Business Visitor Visa Application
Come to Canada on a visitor or business visitor visa to see if yourself or to explore universities , join career fairs, meet with employers or attend workshops. We will support your application if you are qualified.
If you are a recognized artist, writer or author, public speaker, dancer or athlete within your community and country and can bring that knowledge and skills to Canada to enrich Canada culturally and athletically, we would love to hear from you
Visa for Iranians
According to The Honourable. Sean Fraser, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration; as of Now until February 28, 2024, public policy for Iranians will allow eligible Iranian nationals currently in Canada as temporary residents to apply for the following at no cost:
- extension of their temporary resident status in Canada
- open work permits
- study permits
Canada for IT Talents
Canada is actively welcoming top talents in IT and Computer industry. There are various programs that you can benefit to gain permanent residency or find job opportunities.
Get in touch to learn more
Study in Canada
There are many ways to come to Canada to study:
1-To study short term programs
2-To study long term programs
3-To send your kids to elementary and secondary school
IMP (International Mobility program)
The International Mobility Program (IMP) is a program created by the Canadian government to help facilitate the entry of foreign workers into Canada for work purposes.
Either you buy a franchise, or create a new company The IMP allows you as a business , to hire foreign workers on a temporary basis without requiring a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), which is a document that confirms that there are no Canadians or permanent residents who are ready, willing, and able to do the job.
The IMP includes various streams, such as the International Experience Canada (IEC) program, which provides opportunities for young people to travel and work in Canada, and the Global Talent Stream (GTS), which provides expedited work permits for highly skilled workers.
Canada for virtual workers
Under the digital nomad program, remote workers will be able to live and work in Canada.